NEW - This Grand Concert, slope shoulder model is constructed with a Sitka spruce top and mahogany patterned high-pressure laminate back and sides, which offers a greater tolerance from fluctuating temperatures so you can take your guitar anywhere without worry. The high-performance tapered neck is constructed from a rust-colored birch laminate. A faux tortoise pickguard and Richlite fingerboard and bridge complete this model. The 00LX1AE is complete with Fishman® Sonitone electronics to make it the perfect acoustic-electric guitar at an affordable price.
IN STOCK AND READY TO SHIP!
Includes free shipping and free expert guitar setup!
- Body type: Grand Concert
- Top wood:SolidSitka Spruce
- Back & sides: Durable Forest-Friendly MahoganyHPL
- Bracing pattern:A-Frame "X-1"
- Body finish:Hand-rubbedAging Toner
- Orientation:Right handed
- Neck shape:Modified Low Oval
- Nut width:1.75" (44mm)
- Fingerboard:RichliteFSC Certified
- Neck wood:Birch Laminateinfo not available
- Scale length:25.4"
- Number of frets:20
- Neck finish:Info not available
- Configuration:Soundhole mounted preamp
- Preamp EQ:No
- Feedback filter:No
- Headstock overlay:Rosewood HPL
- Tuning machines:ChromeEnclosed Gear
- Bridge:RichliteFSC Certified
- Saddle & nut:White Coriian, compensated white tusq
- Number of strings:6-string
- Special features:Tonewoods
- Case: Case sold separately
- Accessories:Owner's manual