NEW - The Martin Performing Artist Series GPCPA4 Shaded Top Grand Performance Acoustic-Electric Guitar is constructed with solid tonewoods. The back and sides are matched from African sapele, similar in appearance and tone to mahogany. Bookmatched Sitka spruce soundboards utilize Martin's Hybrid "A-Frame" scalloped bracing. The Performing Artist Series GPCPA4 Shaded Top Grand Performance guitar features a slim, more parallel taper at the 12th fret, allowing for a more comfortable playing width up the neck. The bridge spacing is also modified to 2-3/16 in. - splitting the difference between Martin's two traditional spacings. Along with the look, feel, and enhanced performance of Martin's existing Performing Artist Series models, the GPCPA4 has the simplified Fishman F1 Analog electronics system.
Includes free shipping and free expert guitar setup!
IN STOCK AND READY TO SHIP!
- Body size: GP-14 fret cutaway
- Top: solid sitka spruce
- Rosette: two ring
- Back material: solid sapele
- Side material: solid sapele
- Binding: black boltaron
- Neck shape: performing artist profile
- Headstock: solid/square taper
- Scale length: 25.4"
- Fingerboard width at nut: 1-3/4"
- Fingerboard position inlays: offset dots - white abs
- Bridge material: black richlite
- Bridge style: performing artist belly
- Tuning machines: chrome enclosed with large buttons
- Pickguard: tortoise color
- Case: 375 Hardshell
- Interior label: none