NEW - A 1950’s single pickup Fender Esquire has always been a much sought after guitar with vintage collectors. But in the 1950’s Fender did make a very limited amount of 2 pickup Equire guitars which are ultra rare. At Fab Gear we decided to have our friends at the Fender Custom Shop build us a batch of these cool guitars. We had the guitars built with special rare vintage details like the maple skunk strip and plug on the neck as well as the 50’s Tele style router hump in the cutaway. The guitar also features a more modern 4-way pickup switch for today’s player. This cool Custom Shop package comes with a Fender vintage reissue brown 50’s Tele case and a Fender standard molded ATA hardshell case. The guitar plays and sound great! Amazing pice for any collector!
You are looking at SN#R11309, it weighs 7.4 lbs.
Includes free shipping, free expert guitar setup!
IN STOCK AND READY TO SHIP!
- Light Relic Nocaster Blonde Lacquer Thin Skin Finish
- Off-Center 2 Piece Light Weight Ash Body
- 50’s Style Tele ‘Router Hump’ In The Cutaway
- Quarter Sawn '51 Nocaster "U" Shape Maple Neck
- Rolled Fretboard Edges
- Maple Skunk Stripe And Maple Truss Rod Plug
- 50’s Esquier Decal
- 25.5" Scale Length
- 7.25" Fretboard Radius
- Fret Wire: 21 Vintage 2.375 In R5
- .950" Neck Thickness at 1st Fret
- 1.000" Neck Thickness at 12th Fret
- Vintage Tele Neck Pickup
- Custom Shop Handwound Broadcaster Bridge Pickup
- 4-Way Custom Pickup Switch And Wiring
- 51 Vintage Nocaster Bridge Assemblies
- 1-Ply Black Fiberboard Pick Guard With Nitro Sprayed Over (Lightly Worn)
- Bone Nut
- Nickel Vintage-Style Tuners
- Comes With 2 Fender Cases: A Vintage Reissue Brown Hardshell Case, and a Standard Fender Molded ATA Hardshell Case
- Includes: Strap, Cable, Custom Shop Picks, Polishing Cloth, and Custom Shop Certificate of Authenticity
- Serial Number # R11309
- Weighs - 7.4 lbs