NEW - This Journeyman Relic Fender Custom Shop 1955 Stratocaster was ordered with light Journeyman Relic specs. It comes with a very thin skin faded 2-Tone Sunburst finish. It’s crafted from lightweight Ash with a quarter sawn maple neck finished in nitrocellulose lacquer with a slight aging toner for that vintage look. The rolled Maple fingerboard edges, gives this guitar an amazing feel. The guitar is fitted with Fender custom shop pickups, and period correct pickguard, pickup covers and knobs. This is a classic looking and great playing guitar!
LIST PRICE $
You're looking at serial number #R84993, we have it and its ready to ship!
Available in a lefty, call us at 585-425-0077 to place your order now!
IN STOCK AND READY TO SHIP!
Includes free shipping, free expert guitar setup!
- Faded 2-Color Sunburst Thin Skin Lacquer Finish
- Off-Center 2 Piece Light Weight Ash Body
- Custom Quarter Sawn 54 Strat Style Soft “V” Maple Neck
- Rolled Fretboard Edges
- Darker Lacquer Finish Around The Frets
- 50’s Strat Decal
- 7.25″ Fretboard Radius
- Fret Wire: 21 Vintage 2.375 In R5
- .900″ Neck Thickness at 1st Fret
- .985″ Neck Thickness at 12th Fret
- Custom Shop Handwound Vintage 50’s Strat Pickups
- 3-Way Pickup Switch And Wiring
- Vintage Strat Tremolo Bridge Assemblies
- Vintage Relic 1-Ply Pickguard
- Vintage Relic Aged Knobs, Switch Tip and Tremolo Arm Tip
- Bone Nut
- Nickel Vintage-Style Tuners
- Comes With Deluxe Fender Vintage Reissue Brown Hardshell Case (Gold Interior)
- Includes: Strap, Cable, Custom Shop Picks, Polishing Cloth, and Custom Shop Certificate of Authenticity
- 7.1 lbs