NEW - This Journeyman Relic Fender Custom Shop 1958 Stratocaster was ordered with light Journeyman Relic specs and with a very thin skin Mary Kaye White translucent finish. It’s crafted from lightweight Ash with a quarter sawn maple neck finished in nitrocellulose lacquer with a slight aging toner for that vintage look and with rolled fingerboard edges, gives this guitar an amazing feel. The guitar is fitted with gold hardware Fender custom shop pickups, and period correct pickguard, pickup covers and knobs. This is a cool looking and playing guitar! Looks just like the guitar Keith Richards got off of Ron Wood!
You are looking at Serial Number #R80862, it weighs 6.13 lbs.
IN STOCK AND READY TO SHIP!
Includes free shipping, free expert guitar setup and a FREE autographed copy of the critically acclaimed book Rolling Stones Gear!
- Mary Kaye White Thin Skin Lacquer Finish
- Off-Center 2 Piece Light Weight Ash Body
- Deep Style Body Contour
- Custom 57 Soft “V” Style Quarter Sawn Neck
- Rolled Fretboard Edges
- Dark Laquer Buildup On Frets And Tuners
- Late 50’s Strat Decal
- 7.25" Fretboard Radius
- Fret Wire: 21 Vintage 2.375 In R5
- .850" Neck Thickness at 1st Fret
- .990" Neck Thickness at 12th Fret
- Custom Shop Handwound Vintage 50’s Strat Pickups
- 3-Way Pickup Switch And Wiring
- Gold Vintage Strat Tremolo Bridge Assemblies
- Vintage Relic 1-Ply Pickguard
- Vintage Relic Aged Knobs, Switch Tip and Tremolo Arm Tip
- Bone Nut
- Gold Vintage-Style Tuners
- Comes With Deluxe Fender Vintage Reissue Hardshell Case (Gold Interior)
- Includes: Strap, Cable, Custom Shop Picks, Polishing Cloth, and Custom Shop Certificate of Authenticity
- Serial Number # R56790
- Weight – 7.4 lbs