NEW - Ordered exactly to Beatle Spec, this Fender Custom Shop 1964 Strat is identical to the black Stratocaster with the matching black headstock that John Lennon used in late 1965 with the Beatles. It’s crafted from lightweight alder and finished in a thin skin lightly aged ‘Relic’ black lacquer finish. The quarter sawn maple neck finished in nitrocellulose lacquer, is capped with a dark Indian rosewood fingerboard, with rolled fingerboard edges which gives this guitar an amazing feel. The guitar is fitted with hand-wound vintage pickups, and a vintage aged pickguard, pickup covers and knobs. This guitar plays and sounds and looks great! In the history of Fender they have made very few Black Stratocatsters with a matching headstock. This is one of the few strats like this, which makes this an instant collector’s item!
You are looking at Serial Number #R85766, its 7.9 lbs.
LIST PRICE $
IN STOCK AND READY TO SHIP!
Includes free shipping, free expert guitar setup and a FREE autographed copy of the critically acclaimed book Beatles Gear The Ultimate Edition!
- Light Relic Black Lacquer Thin Skin Finish
- Off-Center 2 Piece Light Weight Alder Body
- 60’s Style Oval “C” Custom Maple Neck
- Dark Indian Rosewood Fingerboard
- Rolled Fretboard Edges
- 60’s Strat Decal
- 7.25″ Fretboard Radius
- Fret Wire: 21 Vintage 2.375 In R5
- .790″ Neck Thickness at 1st Fret
- .930″ Neck Thickness at 12th Fret
- Custom Shop Handwound Vintage 60 Strat Relic Pickups
- 3-Way Pickup Switch And Wiring
- Vintage Strat Relic Tremolo Bridge Assemblies
- Vintage Relic 3-Ply Pickguard (Lightly Worn)
- Vintage Aged Knobs, Switch Tip and Tremolo Arm Tip
- Bone Nut
- Nickel Vintage-Style Tuners
- Comes With Deluxe Fender Vintage Reissue Brown Hardshell Case (Gold Interior)
- Includes: Strap, Cable, Custom Shop Picks, Polishing Cloth, and Custom Shop Certificate of Authenticity
- Weight – 7.9 lbs