NEW - Ordered specifically to Beatle Spec, this Sonic Blue Fender Custom Shop 1961 Strat is a stunning example of the Sonic Blue Stratocasters that were used by John Lennon and George Harrison. It’s crafted from lightweight alder and finished in a thin skin lightly aged ‘Relic’ Sonic Blue lacquer finish. The quarter sawn ‘birds-eye’ maple neck finished in nitrocellulose lacquer, is capped with a dark Indian rosewood fingerboard, with rolled fingerboard edges which gives this guitar an amazing feel. The guitar is fitted with vintage pickups, and a vintage aged pickguard, pickup covers and knobs. This guitar plays and sounds like the best Strat ever! Very ‘Nowhere Man’ Beatle-esque and Ultra Cool!
LIST PRICE $
IN STOCK AND READY TO SHIP!
Includes free shipping, free expert guitar setup and a FREE autographed copy of the critically acclaimed book Beatles Gear!
- Light Relic Sonic Blue Lacquer Thin Skin Finish
- Off-Center 2 Piece Light Weight Alder Body
- 60’s Style Oval “C” Custom AA Birdseye Maple Neck
- Dark Indian Rosewood Fingerboard
- Rolled Fretboard Edges
- 60’s Strat Decal
- 7.25" Fretboard Radius
- Fret Wire: 21 Vintage 2.375 In R5
- .790" Neck Thickness at 1st Fret
- .930" Neck Thickness at 12th Fret
- Custom Shop Handwound Vintage 60 Strat Relic Pickups
- 3-Way Pickup Switch And Wiring
- Vintage Strat Relic Tremolo Bridge Assemblies
- Vintage Relic 3-Ply Pickguard (Lightly Worn)
- Vintage Aged Knobs, Switch Tip and Tremolo Arm Tip
- Bone Nut
- Nickel Vintage-Style Tuners
- Comes With Deluxe Fender Vintage Reissue Brown Hardshell Case (Gold Interior)
- Includes: Strap, Cable, Custom Shop Picks, Polishing Cloth, and Custom Shop Certificate of Authenticity