NEW - The workingman's Dreadnought. A distinctive three-piece back and antique white binding around the fingerboard set it apart. Expressive quarter-inch straight bracing gives it balance and power for any situation. Premium East Indian rosewood, Sitka spruce, and a timeless Dreadnought shape have made it the choice for pickers, strummers, and players from Johnny Cash to Seth Avett. Also available in Sunburst and Ambertone finish.
You are looking at Serial Number #2154060
IN STOCK AND READY TO SHIP!
Includes free shipping, and free expert guitar setup!
Could not load product information
- String Type: Steel
- Number of Strings: 6
- Body Shape: Dreadnought
- Left-/Right-handed: Right-handed
- Color: Natural, Aging Toner
- Finish: Gloss
- Top Wood: Sitka Spruce
- Back & Sides Wood: East Indian Rosewood
- Body Bracing: Forward Shifted X-bracing, non-scalloped
- Binding: Antique White
- Neck Wood: Select Hardwood
- Neck Shape: Modified Low Oval, High Performance Taper
- Radius: 16"
- Fingerboard Material: Ebony
- Fingerboard Inlay: Mother-of-pearl Style 28 Dots
- Number of Frets: 20
- Scale Length: 25.4"
- Tuning Machines: Chrome Enclosed Gear
- Bridge Material: Ebony
- Nut/Saddle Material: Bone/Bone
- Nut Width: 1.75"
- Strings: SP Acoustic 92/8 Phosphor Bronze Medium
- Case Included: Hardshell Case
- Manufacturer Part Number: 10Y18D35