NEW - Rickenbacker 330 12-string electric guitar. The world's most popular twelve string electric guitar. Basically the same as Model 330 but with twelve strings. Careful acoustic research has resulted in the full, rich and warm sound of this popular model. Two single coil pickups on a full size body are accented by a traditionally shaped sound hole. The 24 fret Rosewood fingerboard is punctuated by dot inlay fret markers, with full double cutaways permitting access to all the frets. Standard output is monaural through a single jack plate.
IN STOCK AND READY TO SHIP!
Includes free shipping, free expert guitar setup and a FREE autographed copy of the critically acclaimed book Beatles Gear!
The manufacturer of this product has asked us not to publish our Sale Price, it’s too low to print! Add to cart to see our special Fab Gear Sale Price! Or call us at 585.425.0077
- No. Frets: 24
- Scale Length: 62.9 cm (24 3/4'')
- Neck Width at Nut: 41.4 mm (1.63'')
- Neck Width at 12th Fret: 49.05 mm (1 .931'')
- Crown Radius: 25.4 cm (10'')
- Neck Wood: Maple
- Fingerboard Wood: Rosewood
- Neck Type: Set-in
- Fret Marker Style: Dot
- Neck Binding: None
- Body Type: Semi-Acoustic
- Body Wood: Maple
- F Holes: Traditional Cat’s Eye
- Weight: 3.6 kg (8.0 lbs.)
- Overall Depth: 38.1 mm (1 1/2'')
- Overall Length: 01 cm (39 3/4'')
- Overall Width: 38.1 cm (15'')
- Tailpiece: 'R'
- Bridge: 6 Saddle
- Machine Heads: Schaller
- No. of Pickups: 2
- Type of Pickups: Hi-gain
- Output Type: Mono