NEW BACK IN STOCK - Rickenbacker 360 6-string electric guitar. This guitar broke all the rules of traditional styling when it appeared amid the 'British' sound of the 1960's. Subtly updated through the years, this Deluxe hollow body with its special contour around the entire body perimeter, is still perhaps the most comfortable guitar of all. The bound body and Rosewood fingerboard, inlayed with triangular pearloid markers, provide an exceptionally attractive appearance. Stereo output is standard.
IN STOCK AND READY TO SHIP!
Includes free shipping, free expert guitar setup and a FREE autographed copy of the critically acclaimed book Beatles Gear!
The manufacturer of this product has asked us not to publish our Sale Price, it’s too low to print! Add to cart to see our special Fab Gear Sale Price! Or call us at 585.425.0077
- No. Frets: 24
- Scale Length: 62.9 cm (24 3/4”)
- Neck Width at Nut: 41.4 mm (1.63”)
- Neck Width at 12th Fret: 49.05 mm (1 .931”)
- Crown Radius: 25.4 cm (10”)
- Neck Binding: Yes
- Fret Marker Style: Triangle
- Neck Type: Set-in
- Neck Wood: Maple
- Fingerboard Wood: Rosewood
- Body Type: Semi-Acoustic
- Body Wood: Maple
- Body Style: 360
- F Hole: Traditional Cat’s Eye
- Binding: White
- Weight: 3.6 kg (8.0 lbs.)
- Overall Length: 101 cm (39 3/4”)
- Overall Width: 38.1 cm (15”)
- Overall Depth: 38.1 mm (1 1/2”)
- Tailpiece: ”R”
- Bridge: 6 Saddle
- Machine Heads: Schaller
- No. of Pickups: 2
- Type of Pickups: Hi-gain
- Output Type: Mono and Stereo
- Case Type: Vintage Reissue Rickenbacker Hardshell Case
- Also Included: Polishing cloth, Warranty Information, Collectible Rickenbacker sticker, Owners Manual, and a free signed copy of Beatles Gear.