AVAILABLE FOR PRE-ORDER - Rickenbacker model 370/12 electric twelve string, with its distinctive "ringing" sound, epitomizes the quintessential rock sound of the sixties created by Roger McGuinn of the Byrds. Like its cousin, the 360/12, the Model 370/12 employs only premium Maple and Rosewood, features a carefully carved semi-hollow body, premiere quality keywinds and of course, a third Rickenbacker pickup. Truly these deluxe features, coupled with over 60 years of hand-crafted excellence, encapsulate the essence of the "Rickenbacker Mystique."
Available in a lefty, call us at 585-425-0077 to order!
More on order and on the way to Fab Gear! call us at (585)-766-1245 to pre-order yours today!
- No. Frets: 24
- Scale Length: 62.9 cm (24 3/4”)
- Neck Width at Nut: 41.4 mm (1.63”)
- Neck Width at 12th Fret: 49.05 mm (1 .931”)
- Crown Radius: 25.4 cm (10”)
- Neck Binding: Yes
- Fret Marker Style: Triangle
- Neck Type: Set-in
- Neck Wood: Maple
- Fingerboard Wood: Rosewood
- Body Type: Semi-Acoustic
- Body Wood: Maple
- Body Style: 360
- F Hole: Traditional Cat’s Eye
- Binding: White
- Weight: 3.6 kg (8.0 lbs.)
- Overall Length: 101 cm (39 3/4”)
- Overall Width: 38.1 cm (15”)
- Overall Depth: 38.1 mm (1 1/2”)
- Tailpiece: ”R”
- Bridge: 6 Saddle
- Machine Heads: Schaller
- No. of Pickups: 3
- Type of Pickups: Hi-gain
- Output Type: Mono and Stereo
- Case Type: Vintage Reissue Rickenbacker Hardshell Case
- Also Included: Polishing cloth, Warranty Information, Collectible Rickenbacker sticker, Owners Manual, and a free signed copy of Beatles Gear.