NEW - This Limited Edition 620 in Fire Alarm Red, is limited to just 3 guitars for the US. This will be an instant collectors item, so order now! The Model 620 features the famous 'Cresting Wave' Maple cutaway body based on an innovative design from the 1950's. A Rosewood fingerboard is punctuated beautifully with triangular pearloid inlay markers, while the maple double bound neck and body are solid through and through. The 620 is electronically engineered to the exacting standards of the 300 series, complete with Rickenbacker's own high gain pickups and stereo output. Successfully retaining the balance from the original specifications, the 620 is another fine example of Rickenbacker quality workmanship.
IN STOCK AND READY TO SHIP!
Includes free shipping, free expert guitar setup and a FREE autographed copy of the critically acclaimed book Beatles Gear!
- No. Frets: 21
- Scale Length: 62.9 cm (24 3/4”)
- Neck Width at Nut: 41.4 mm (1.63”)
- Neck Width at 12th Fret: 49.05 mm (1 .931”)
- Crown Radius: 25.4 cm (10”)
- Neck Binding: Yes
- Neck Type: Thru body
- Neck Wood: Maple
- Fret Marker Style: Triangle
- Fingerboard Wood: Rosewood
- Body Wood: Maple
- Body Type: Solid
- Body Style: Cresting wave
- Weight: 3.6 kg (8.0 lbs.)
- Overall Length: 94.0 cm (37”)
- Overall Width: 33.7 cm (13 1/4”)
- Overall Depth: 31.8 mm (1 1/4”)
- Tailpiece: ”R”
- Bridge: 6 Saddle
- Machine Heads: Schaller
- No. of Pickups: 2
- Type of Pickups: Hi-gain
- Output Type: Mono and Stereo
- Case Type: Deluxe Rickenbacker Hardshell Case
- Also Included: Polishing cloth, Warranty Information, Collectible Rickenbacker sticker, Owners Manual, and a free signed copy of Beatles Gear.