USED LIKE NEW! - The Duesenberg Imperial throws open the door to a time when rock was still celebrated “around the clock”, a time when jazz cats were starting to grease their hair and think about finding new sounds. This classic hollow body guitar with its deep sides and double f-holes is both a jazz and a rock’n’roll/rockabilly instrument. At the same time, however, it insists on exerting its own entirely unique character. The greatly-appreciated Duesenberg pickup assembly with two Domino P90 is here enhanced by our “Mid-Shift” twang pot, which extends the range of our already impressive Duesenberg sound spectrum. Marking the end of an all too mellow, pre-fab jazz sound, the Imperial is assisted by a highly functional Deluxe Tremola – here, of course, with a lengthier bar.
Includes free shipping, free expert guitar setup!
IN STOCK AND READY TO SHIP!
- Type: traditionally glued in
- Wood: 1-piece maple
- Width: 42,5 mm / 1.67" (nut), 52 mm / 2.05" (12th fret)
- Thickness: 21 mm / 0.8" (1st fret), 24 mm / 0.95" (12th fret)
- Shape: D
- Fingerboard: indian rosewood
- Radius: 30,5 mm / 12"
- Inlays: saturn-shape pearloid
- Frets: 22 jumbo 2,8 x 1,0 mm
- Scale length: 650 mm / 25.6"
- Trussrod: steel dual-action
- Headstock: black veneer (trans-orange), matching color (red-burst)
- Type: arch-top jazz guitar, bent sides, f-hole
- Top: laminated spruce
- Back, sides: laminated flamed maple
- Size: 51,5 x 41 x 9 cm / 20.27" x 16" x 3.68"
- Binding: cream, 5-layer purfling
- Pickguard: transparent
- Finish: PUR lacquer
- Tuners: Duesenberg Z-Tuners, "Art Diego" buttons
- Bridge: Duesenberg steel saddle bridge
- Tremolo: Duesenberg Deluxe Tremola
- Strap pins: Kluson Multi-Lock
- Hardware color: nickel
- Strings: Duesenberg DSA10 (010-013-017-028-042-050)
- Electrics Pickup (neck):Duesenberg Domino P-90
- Pickup (bridge): Duesenberg Domino P-90