USED - Get ready to rock'n roll straight back to mid-1956! This Fender Custom Shop '56 Relic Stratocaster electric guitar has an alder wood body, with a killer period correct 2-tone sunburst finish, and maple fingerboard. This guitar features the very popular soft “V” shaped neck with rolled fingerboard edges, this neck just feels great! The guitar has a very light ‘relic’ finish and looks like a real vintage ’56 that was kept in a closet for 60 years. Fender Custom Shop's meticulous attention to detail, and authenticity make this the closest thing to owning a real 1956 Stratocaster. Comes with original Fender Custom Shop Case, original Custom Shop Certificate and all the original case candy.
IN STOCK AND READY TO SHIP!
Includes free shipping and free expert guitar setup!
- Finish Package: Relic
- Plating: Chrome
- Right Hand/Left Hand: Right Hand
- Case: Vintage Tweed Reissue
- Body Material: Alder
- Color: 2-Color Sunburst
- Body Finish: Lacquer
- Pickguard: 56 Strat 1Ply White Vintage Style
- Pickguard Shape: 56 Strat
- Bridge Assembly: Strat Vintage Nos
- Output Assemblies: Vintage Stratocaster Nos
- Strap Locks: Strap Lock (099-0690)
- Tremolo Arm: Vintage Strat Nos
- Tremolo Arm Tip: Aged White
- Neck Type: Soft V
- Neck Finish: Nitrocellulose Lacquer
- Neck Material: Maple
- Fingerboard: Maple
- Truss Rods: 50'S
- Headstock Style: Small
- Neck Head Thickness: 0.580"
- Neck Scoop: 56
- Dot Spacing: Wide
- Face Dot: Black 6.3Mm
- Side Dot: Black 3/32"
- Fret Wire: Vintage 2.375 In R5.
- Number Of Frets: 21
- Fingerboard Radius:7.25" Radius
- Neck Nut Width: 1.650"
- Neck Thickness At 1st Fret: 850"
- Neck Thickness At 12th Fret:.990"
- Neck Butt Width: 2.200"
- Nut: Std Fb Blank
- Number Of Bolts: 4 Bolt
- Headcap Decals:56 Strat C/S
- Pickup Neck Position: H/W 50'S Strat Nos
- Pickup Mid Position: H/W 50'S Strat Nos
- Pickup Bridge Position: H/W 50'S Strat Nos
- Pickup Selector Switch: Switch 3-Way Controls
- Selector Switch Tip: White