Vox AC15 Custom Limited Edition Blue Tygon – AC15C1BL
NEW – The acclaimed VOX AC15C1 Custom Series amplifier now available in a Limited Edition featuring vintage 1963 Blue vinyl and classic Tygon fret cloth!Limited Edition custom colors are extremely popular among VOX amps; matching their unique sound to their individualistic looks. The AC15C1-BL brings back the rich blue vinyl of 1963. The historic Tygon fret cloth is used in place of the traditional VOX diamond pattern, making these Limited Edition amps rare finds indeed. This era-accurate pairing is a fusion of vintage and pop, showing the acclaimed design sensibilities of VOX amps at their historic best.
LIST PRICE $1000
Includes free shipping!
An Evolution in Tone
The VOX AC15C1-BL Limited Edition Custom Series amp offer two channels; Normal and Top-Boost. Each channel is equipped with its own Volume control, and the Top Boost channel offers highly interactive Treble and Bass tone controls. This powerful channel pairing provides an abundance of tone-crafting control, letting you dial in a classic tone that is all your own. Both channels rely on the Tone Cut and Volume controls in the Master section. The Tone Cut control operates in the power stage rather than the preamp stage, allowing an additional degree of tone-shaping. The Master Volume control works in conjunction with the individual volumes of each channel to create just the right degree of gain-staging. By balancing the individual and Master volumes, the Custom Series can deliver the coveted clean VOX “chimey” sound or a powerful overdriven tone – and everything in between.
VOX AC15C1-BL Custom Specifications
- Output Power: 15 Watts RMS into 16 Ohms
- Tube Complement: Preamp: ECC83 / 12AX7 (x3) Power amp: EL84 (x2)
- Speakers: 12” Celestion G12M Green Back (x1); 16 Ohm
- Inputs: NORMAL Channel; TOP BOOST Channel FOOT SWITCH Jack
- Controls: NORMAL Channel: Volume TOP BOOST Channel: Volume, Treble, Bass REVERB: Level TREMOLO: Speed, Depth MASTER: Tone Cut, Volume
- Outputs: Extension Speaker Jack, External Speaker Jack
- Dimensions (W x D x H): 602 x 265 x 456 mm / 23.70 x 10.43 x 17.95 inches
- Weight: 22. kg / 48.5 lbs.
- Options: VFS2A footswitch