NEW - When Beatlemania took America by storm in 1964 it initiated a rise in the popularity of the model 325, famously used by John Lennon the model 325C64 duplicates the Model 325 that Lennon received from Rickenbacker in 1964. Complete with semi-hollow Maple body, re-shaped body and headstock, three vintage-style pickups, and Accent Vibrato. also included is a Vintage Reissue Rickenbacker hardshell case. Is this the definitive John Lennon guitar? Yeah Yeah Yeah!!!!
IN STOCK AND READY TO SHIP!
Includes free shipping in the continental USA, and free expert guitar setup!
The manufacturer of this product has asked us not to publish our Sale Price, it’s too low to print! Add to cart to see our special Fab Gear Sale Price! Or call us at 585.425.0077
- No. Frets: 21
- Scale Length: 52.7 cm (20 3/4”)
- Neck Width at Nut: 41.3 mm (1 5/8”)
- Neck Width at 12th Fret: 49.2 mm (1 15/16”)
- Crown Radius: 18.42 cm (7.5”)
- Neck Type: Set-in
- Neck Wood: Maple
- Fingerboard Wood: Rosewood
- Fret Marker Style: Dot
- Neck Binding: No
- Body Wood: Maple
- Body Type: Semi-Hollow
- Body Style: 325
- Weight: 3.2 kg (7.0 lbs.)
- Overall Length: 87.6 cm (34 1/2”)
- Overall Width: 32.4 cm (12 3/4”)
- Overall Depth: 38.1 mm (1 1/2”)
- Bridge: Roller Bridge
- Machine Heads: Deluxe Vintage repro
- Hardware Finish: Chrome
- Tailpiece: Accent Vibrato
- No. of Pickups: 3
- Type of Pickups: Vintage Single Coil Toaster Top™
- Output Type: Mono
- Case Type: Vintage Reissue Rickenbacker 325 Hardshell Case
- Also Included: Polishing cloth, Warranty Information, Collectible Rickenbacker sticker, Owners Manual, and a free signed copy of Beatles Gear.