NEW - Originally intended for sophisticated jazz guitarists, the Jazzmaster was quickly embraced by musicians attracted to its left-of-center looks and fat sound. A direct descendent of the guitar that powered underground music from the late-‘60s to today, the American Professional Jazzmaster is ready to lend its unique sound to your playing. The new V-Mod Jazzmaster pickups are voiced specifically for their positions, overwound for high-output tone with vintage warmth and the crisp, clear sound that made Fender a legend. The treble-bleed circuit maintains the high end when turning down the volume knob to reduce gain, letting your tone shine through, no matter where the instrument’s volume is set
Designed for comfort and speed, the new American Professional “Deep C” neck profile sports more substantial shoulders—somewhat between a “Modern C”- and “U”-shaped profile. The increased mass and altered geometry creates a more natural feel that’s perfect for chord and single-note playing alike. Narrow-tall frets are taller and narrower than their medium jumbo cousins, making them especially effective for bending notes and playing chords up the neck with perfect intonation. Engineered for ultra-stable performance, the American Professional Jazzmaster bridge features brass Mustang saddles and a screw-in arm. The new saddles keep the strings where they belong, even when the bridge is pummeled, while the new arm lets you dial-in the arm tension that’s perfect for you.
The Elite Molded Case features body-hugging contours to protect your cherished instrument, TSA latches for increased security and nested stacking ability for easy storage and secure transport.
Includes free shipping and free expert guitar setup!
IN STOCK AND READY TO SHIP!
- Body Material: Alder
- Body Finish: Gloss Polyurethane
- Body Shape: Jazzmaster®
- Neck Material: Maple
- Neck Finish: Gloss Urethane Front, Satin Urethane Back
- Neck Shape: Modern "Deep C"
- Scale Length: 25.5" (648 mm)
- Fingerboard Material: Maple
- Fingerboard Radius: 9.5" (241 mm)
- Number of Frets: 22
- Fret Size: Narrow Tall
- Nut Material: Bone
- Nut Width: 1.685" (42.8 mm)
- Position Inlays: Black Dot
- Truss Rod: Bi-Flex™ Truss Rod
- Nut: 1/8" American Series
- Bridge Pickup: V-Mod Single-Coil Jazzmaster
- Neck Pickup: V-Mod Single-Coil Jazzmaster
- Controls: Master Volume with Treble-Bleed, Master Tone
- Switching: 3-Position Toggle: Position 1. Bridge Pickup, Position 2. Bridge And Neck Pickups, Position 3 Neck
- Pickup Configuration: SS
- Bridge: 9.5 inch Radius Jazzmaster/Jaguar Bridge with Vintage-Style Floating Tremolo with Tremolo Lock Button and Screw-in Tremolo Arm
- Hardware Finish: Nickel/Chrome
- Tuning Machines: Fender Standard Cast/Sealed Staggered
- Pickguard: 3-Ply Mint Green Control Knobs White "Witch Hat" Switch Tip Aged White Neck Plate 4-Bolt
- Strings Fender® USA 250L, NPS (.009-.042 Gauges)
- Case/Gig Bag Elite Molded Case