NEW - The all-new G6228 Players Edition Jet™ BT with V-Stoptail gives you powerful overdrive and shimmering cleans at the stomp of a switch. Each Jet BT begins with a select 1.85" mahogany body with maple top that produces a strong, balanced mid-range while the chambered body delivers a smooth attack and extended bandwidth that is remarkably wide and harmonically rich.
This powerful platform is fueled by all-new Gretsch Broad'Tron™ BT65 pickups. Designed by the famed Tim Shaw, the BT65 meticulously captures the guitar's sonic palette and reproduces powerful mids, extended lows and an exceptionally clear, yet smooth high end. The result is the perfect mixture of wall-shaking power and full-spectrum fidelity that delivers unparalleled overdrive and shimmering cleans — all at the stomp of a switch. The Jet™ BT comes equipped with the Players Edition premium feature set, providing you with total control of your tone.
Serial Number: JT18114607
IN STOCK AND READY TO SHIP!
Includes free shipping and free expert guitar setup!
- Body Type: Solidbody
- Body Shape: Jet
- Left-/Right-handed: Right-handed
- Number of Strings: 6
- Body Material: Mahogany
- Top Material: Laminated Maple
- Body Finish: Gloss
- Color: Dark Cherry Metallic
- Neck Material: Mahogany
- Neck Shape: Standard U
- Radius: 12"
- Fingerboard Material: Rosewood
- Fingerboard Inlay: Pearloid Big Block
- Number of Frets: 22, Medium Jumbo
- Scale Length: 24.6"
- Nut Width: 1.6875"
- Nut Material: TUSQ XL
- Bridge/Tailpiece: Anchored Adjusto-Matic
- Tuners: Gotoh Locking
- Neck Pickup: BT65 Broad'Tron Humbucker
- Bridge Pickup: BT65 Broad'Tron Humbucker
- Controls: 1 x master volume, 2 x volume (bridge, neck), 1 x tone, 3-way toggle pickup switch
- Strings: Nickel Plated Steel, .010-.046
- Manufacturer Part Number: 2413400839