NEW - One of the most versatile guitars ever created, the Telecaster is easily at home in any genre, thanks to its flexible sound, alluring style and smooth playing feel. In 1960, Fender offered rosewood as the standard fingerboard wood and launched the Telecaster Custom, an elegant model with a double-bound body and 3-ply pickguard. The American Original ‘60s Telecaster combines period-accurate sound and style from this electrifying decade with modern, fast-playing feel and pickup switching.
Original-era fans can rest assured every curve and line of the body and neck are accurate to the historic originals. From the bridge to the string tree and tuning machines, every piece of hardware is just like the original. The nitrocellulose lacquer finish not only lets the body breathe with its true tonal character, it also ages and wears in a distinctively personal way.
American Original instruments feature specially voiced pickups crafted to reproduce the authentic sound and performance of individual model years. This Telecaster features a “C”-shaped neck profile delivered straight from the mid-1960s to your hands. Remarkably comfortable, it suits any playing style. This 9.5”-radius fingerboard is slightly flatter than a vintage-style 7.25” radius, providing a comfortable fret-hand feel. Vintage-tall frets make it easier to bend notes without fretting out.
You are looking at Serial Number: V1964747
IN STOCK AND READY TO SHIP!
Includes free shipping and free expert guitar setup!
- Body Material: Double Bound Alder
- Body Finish: Gloss Nitrocellulose Lacquer
- Body Shape: Telecaster®
- Neck Material: Maple
- Neck Finish: Gloss Nitrocellulose Lacquer
- Neck Shape: '60s "C"
- Scale Length: 25.5" (648 mm)
- Fingerboard Material: Round-Laminated Rosewood
- Fingerboard Radius: 9.5" (241 mm)
- Number of Frets: 21
- Fret Size: Vintage Tall
- Nut Material: Bone
- Nut Width: 1.650" (42 mm)
- Position Inlays: Pearloid Dots
- Truss Rod: Vintage-Style Heel Adjust
- Truss Rod Nut: Vintage-Style Slotted
- Bridge Pickup: Pure Vintage '64 Gray-Bottom Single-Coil Tele®
- Neck Pickup: Pure Vintage '64 Gray-Bottom Single-Coil Tele®
- Controls: Master Volume, Master Tone
- Switching: 3-Position Blade: Position 1. Bridge Pickup, Position 2. Bridge and Neck Pickups, Position 3. Neck Pickup
- Configuration: SS
- Bridge: 3-Saddle Vintage Style Tele® with Barrel Steel Saddles
- Hardware Finish: Nickel/Chrome
- Tuning Machines: Pure Vintage Single Line "Fender Deluxe"
- Pickguard: 3-Ply Eggshell
- Control Knobs: Knurled Flat-Top
- Neck Plate: 4-Bolt
- Strings: Fender® USA 250R NPS, (.010-.046 Gauges)
- Legal Notice: Product Prices, Features, Specifications and Availability Are Subject To Change Without Notice
- Case/Gig Bag: Deluxe Black Hardshell (Black Interior)