NEW - This Relic Fender Custom Shop Time Machine Series Stratocaster was ordered as a later transitional rosewood fingerboard 1959 model with light Relic specs. It comes with a very cool thin skin Olympic White finish. It’s crafted from lightweight alder with a quarter sawn maple neck finished in nitrocellulose lacquer with a slight aging toner for that vintage look. The rolled rosewood fingerboard edges, gives this guitar an amazing feel. The guitar is fitted with Fender handwound vintage '50s custom shop pickups, and period correct tortoiseshell pickguard, pickup covers and knobs. This is a classic looking and great playing guitar!
You are looking at SN#R58801, it weighs 7.7 lbs.
Includes free shipping, free expert guitar setup!
IN STOCK AND READY TO SHIP!
- Olympic White Thin Skin Lacquer Finish
- Off-Center 2 Piece Light Weight Alder Body
- Custom early 60’s Style Oval “C” Neck
- Dark Indian Rosewood Fingerboard
- Rolled Fretboard Edges
- Late 50’s Strat Decal
- 7.25" Fretboard Radius
- Fret Wire: 21 Vintage 2.375 In R5
- .790" Neck Thickness at 1st Fret
- .930" Neck Thickness at 12th Fret
- Custom Shop Handwound Vintage 50’s Strat Pickups
- 3-Way Pickup Switch And Wiring
- Vintage Strat Tremolo Bridge Assemblies
- Vintage Relic 3-Ply Tortoiseshell Pickguard
- Vintage Relic Aged Knobs, Switch Tip and Tremolo Arm Tip
- Bone Nut
- Nickel Vintage-Style Tuners
- Comes With Deluxe Fender Vintage Reissue Brown Hardshell Case (Gold Interior)
- Includes: Strap, Cable, Custom Shop Picks, Polishing Cloth, and Custom Shop Certificate of Authenticity