NEW - Show-stoping looks, classic tone! One of the most versatile guitars ever created, the Telecaster is easily at home in any genre, thanks to its flexible sound, alluring style and smooth playing feel. In 1960, Fender offered rosewood as the standard fingerboard wood and launched the Telecaster Custom, an elegant model with a double-bound body and 3-ply pickguard. This Fender Custom Shop ‘60s Telecaster with Red Sparkle Finish combines period-accurate sound, bound rosewood neck, block inlays, and dazzling custom style, that can only come from the Fender Custom Shop!
IN STOCK AND READY TO SHIP!
Includes free shipping in the continental U.S. and free expert guitar setup!
- Finish Package: New Old Stock
- Plating: Chrome/Nickel hardware
- Right/Left hand: Right hand
- Case: Fcs Strat/Telebrown
- Color: Red sparkle
- Body Pieces: 2Pc
- Body Finish: Sparkle finish
- Body Finish: Nitro lacquer
- Body Construction: Binding on Body Top And bottom
- Body Binding: Binding .060 White Nitro X.28
- Standard or Custom Bridge: Standard Bridge assembly
- Bridge Assembly: 63 Tele NOS
- Output Assemblies: Vintage Tele
- Control Assembly: 63 Telenos
- Control Knobs: 58 Tele Aluminum Knurled
- Selector Switch Tip: American Vintage Telecaster
- Straplocks: No Straplocks
- Tuner key: Vintage W/Fender logo
- String Sets for Guitar: 010-013-017-026-036-046
- Standard Or Custom Neck: Custom neck
- Neck Finish: Nitro Lacquer
- Neck Blank Guitar: Maple Plain Grain
- Fingerboard: Guitar Cites Rw Aaa9Mm
- Trussrod: 60'S
- Head Style: Tele
- Neck Head Thickness: 0.575"
- Neck Scoop: 60
- Dot Spacing: Narrow
- Face Dot: Special block
- Side Dot: White 3/32"
- Fret Wire: Sank o6105
- Number of Frets: 21
- Finger Board Radius: 9.50" Radius
- Back Shape: 60 Style Oval"C"
- Neck Nut Width: 1.650"
- Neck Thickness At 1st fret: .820"
- Neck Thickness At 12th fret: .890"
- Neck butt width: 2.200"
- Nut: Std Fb blank
- Number of bolts: 4 Bolt
- Bind head cap: No
- Bind finger board: Yes
- Neck binding material: Vinyl .060 White 24.5 X 54.5