NEW - Fender® Custom Shop Master Built Jimi Hendrix Spec Rosewood Stratocaster®. This guitar is just like the proto type guitar Phil Kubicki built for Jimi Hendrix in 1968. This cool guitar was built by Fender Custom Shop Master Builder Paul Waller. One of the most unique instruments ever built by Fender! The solid natural rosewood body (sandwich with thin maple veneer between top and back) with a thin skin closet classic finish, satin finish rosewood 21 fret neck with no skunk stripe or plug, large headstock with Fender decal, vintage hardware, 3-ply black pickguard, 3 Custom Shop Stratocaster pickups, with standard wiring. Includes: Strap, Cable, Custom Shop Picks, Polishing Cloth, and Custom Shop Certificate of Authenticity.
You are looking at SN# R91626, its 9.1 lbs.
IN STOCK AND READY TO SHIP!
Includes free shipping, free expert guitar setup and a FREE autographed copy of the critically acclaimed book Beatles Gear!
- Closet Classic Thin Skin Finish Satin Poly Finish
- 2 Piece Light Weight Indian Rosewood Body with thin Maple Strip
- 60’s Style Oval “C” Custom Neck
- Dark Indian Rosewood Fingerboard and neck NO Skunk Strip
- Rolled Fretboard Edges
- Gold "Transition" Decal
- 7.25" Fretboard Radius
- Fret Wire: 21 Vintage 2.375 In R5
- .820" Neck Thickness at 1st Fret
- .890" Neck Thickness at 12th Fret
- Custom Shop Handwound Vintage 67 Strat Pickups
- 3-Way Pickup Switch And Wiring
- Vintage Strat Tremolo Bridge Assemblies
- Vintage 3-Ply Pickguard
- Vintage white Strat Knobs and Switch Tip
- Vintage Bridge Cover
- Bone Nut
- Vintage-Style Fender 'F' Tuners
- Comes With Deluxe Fender Vintage Reissue Black Hardshell Case (Orange Interior)
- Includes: Strap, Cable, Custom Shop Picks, Polishing Cloth, and Custom Shop Certificate of Authenticity
- SN# R91626
- Weight – 9.1 lbs