NEW - Luxurious and sleek with its chrome embellishment and graceful contours, the limited-edition Jaguar Strat will make jaws drop when it turns up in the spotlight. The streamlined alder Strat body is adorned with chrome control plates and a tortoiseshell Jaguar pickguard, adding a blaze of style that’s for the bold. Sounding as killer as it looks, this instrument has everything that made you fall in love with both guitars.
Long used by Fender for its electric guitar bodies, alder is noted for bright, balanced and resonant tone, along with large, swirling grain patterns. The nitrocellulose lacquer finish lets the body breathe with its true tonal character and also ages and wears in a distinctively personal way.
This instrument’s modern 9.5” fingerboard radius is slightly more flattened than a vintage-style radius, offering enough arc to provide a natural fret-hand feel. These pickups use original-era construction techniques to recreate authentic Fender tone—bright and aggressive, they have some bite. A string nut fashioned from bone contributes to superior tone and performance, as well as being an authentic original-era Fender design element.
This vintage-style floating tremolo features lock button and a 9.5”-radius to ensure your strings match the fingerboard’s arc. The pop-in arm stays in place and the tension can be adjusted to match your preferences.
Includes free shipping and free expert guitar setup!
IN STOCK AND READY TO SHIP!
- Body shape: Double cutaway
- Body type: Solid body
- Body material: Solid wood
- Top wood: Not applicable
- Body wood: Alder
- Body finish: Gloss Nitrocellulose
- Orientation: Right handed
- Neck shape: Modern deep C
- Neck wood: Maple
- Joint: Bolt-on
- Scale length: 25.5 in.
- Truss rod: Standard
- Neck finish: Satin Nitrocellulose
- Material: Rosewood
- Radius: 9.5 in.
- Fret size: Narrow tall
- Number of frets: 22
- Inlays: Dot
- Nut width: 1.65 in. (42 mm) bone
- Configuration: SSS
- Neck: American Vintage ‘65 Single-Coil Jaguar
- Middle: American Vintage ‘65 Single-Coil Jaguar
- Bridge: American Vintage ‘65 Single-Coil Jaguar
- Brand: Fender
- Active or passive pickups: Passive
- Series or parallel: Series
- Piezo: No
- Active EQ: No
- Special electronics: 2nd 2-position switch, up for neck and bridge pickup sonly, down for all three pickups on. thumb-wheel control for bridgepickup tone
- Control layout: Master volume, tone 1, tone 2
- Pickup switch: 5-way
- Coil tap or split: No
- Kill switch: No
- Bridge type: Tremolo/Vibrato
- Bridge design: 9.5 inch Radius Jazzmaster/Jaguar Bridge with Vintage-Style Floating Tremolo with Tremolo Lock Button and Screw-in Tremolo Arm
- Tailpiece: Not applicable
- Tuning machines: Deluxe Cast/Sealed Locking (all short posts)
- Color: Nickel/chrome
- Number of strings: 6-string
- Special features: Electronics
- Case: Hardshell case
- Accessories: None
- Country of origin: United States