NEW - Alive and loud, Electromatic® Center Block Jr. guitars are designed for that pure and powerful Gretsch® sound at high volume. Painstakingly crafted with essential Gretsch sound, style and playability, these all-new models deliver the fearless and electrifying authenticity that has set Gretsch apart for decades. It’s the sound of honor itself—play proud.
The G5655TG Limited Edition Electromatic® Center Block Jr. Single-Cut with Bigsby® and Gold Hardware features a smaller-sized body with a chambered spruce center block for dynamic resonance, high gain power and lightweight comfort.
Offering excellent playability, the 12”-radius laurel fingerboard hosts 22 medium jumbo frets and NeoClassic™ thumbnail inlays. Its dual Black Top Filter’Tron™ humbucking pickups deliver bold, dynamic and articulate tone with enhanced sonic punch. This limited edition offering boasts stage-stealing style with its Snow Crest White finish and gleaming gold hardware, including the Bigsby® B70 vibrato tailpiece, anchored Adjusto-Matic™ bridge and G-arrow knobs.
Includes free shipping and free expert guitar setup!
IN STOCK AND READY TO SHIP!
- Body Type: Hollowbody
- Body Shape: Electromatic
- Left-/Right-handed: Right-handed
- Number of Strings: 6
- Body Material: Laminated Maple
- Body Finish: Gloss
- Color: Snow Crest White
- Neck Material: Maple
- Neck Shape: Standard U
- Radius: 12"
- Fingerboard Material: Laurel
- Fingerboard Inlay: Neo-classical Thumbnail
- Number of Frets: 22, Medium Jumbo
- Scale Length: 24.6"
- Nut Width: 1.6875"
- Nut Material: NuBone
- Bridge/Tailpiece: Anchored Adjusto-matic with Bigsby B70 Vibrato
- Tuners: Die-cast
- Neck Pickup: Black Top Filter'Tron Humbucker
- Bridge Pickup: Black Top Filter'Tron Humbucker
- Controls: 1 x master volume, 1 x master tone, 2 x volume (neck, bridge), 3-way toggle pickup switch
- Strings: NIckel Plated Steel, .010-.046
- Manufacturer Part Number: 2509700567