NEW - The SV20H brings the classic tone of the 1959SLP straight to your home. Arguably the most famous amp of all time has been perfectly reinvented for today’s guitarist. Uniting the original all-valve sound with the choice to switch between 20W and 5W at the touch of a button, all packed into the definitive rock rig.
Handcrafted in the U.K. this amp captures the classic Marshall spirit with an iconic British built valve amp. Consider yourself lucky, because the Marshall Studio Vintage sports features not found on the original 1959 Super Lead. An effects loop makes integrating your pedals and external processors a breeze. Attaining cranked tones at listenable volumes is a breeze thanks to a power reduction circuit. You also get a DI output for easy recording or routing to a PA.
IN STOCK AND READY TO SHIP!
Contact us for shipping costs.
- Type: Tube
- Number of Channels: Single channel
- Total Power: 20W (5W setting)
- Preamp Tubes: 3 x 12AX7
- Power Tubes: 2 x EL34
- EQ: 3-band EQ
- Inputs: 2 x 1/4" (high, low treble input), 2 x 1/4" (high, low normal input)
- Outputs: 1 x 1/4" (16 ohm), 2 x 1/4" (single 8 ohm or 2 x 16 ohm), 2 x /14" (single 4 ohm or 2 x 8 ohm), 1 x 1/4" (DI out)
- Effects Loop: Yes
- Power Supply: Standard IEC AC cable
- Height: 9.4"
- Width: 19.7"
- Depth: 9.1"
- Weight: 20.4 lbs.
- Manufacturer Part Number: M-SV20H-U