NEW - This Martin 000-18 is new old stock from 2008. We used this guitar for an in store demo back in 2008, and then it sat boxed in our warehouse untouched and unplayed. We recently found it again and we saw that it has aged beautifully, this specific guitar sounds absolutely beautiful, with a loud, full, and crisp sound thanks to over 10 years of aging. 2008 marked the 175th anniversary of Martin, and features a stamp on the bracing to commemorate it. The 000-18 has solid mahogany back and sides, Sitka spruce top, polished gloss finish and a hand-fit dovetail neck joint, producing a slightly brighter tone than its East Indian rosewood counterpart, the 000-28. Perfect guitar for the intermediate and advanced player.
IN STOCK AND READY TO SHIP!
Includes free shipping and free expert guitar setup!
- Model: 000-18
- Construction: Mahogany Blocks/Dovetail Neck Joint
- Body Size: 000-14 Fret
- Top: Solid Sitka Spruce
- Rosette: Style 28
- Top Bracing Pattern: Standard ''X''
- Top Braces: Solid Sitka Spruce 5/16''
- Back Material: Solid Genuine Mahogany
- Back Purfling: Style 18
- Side Material: Solid Genuine Mahogany
- Endpiece: Black Boltaron
- Endpiece Inlay: none
- Binding: Black Boltaron
- Top Inlay Style: Multiple Black/White Boltaron
- Side Inlay: none
- Back Inlay: none
- Neck Material: Select Hardwood
- Neck Shape: Low Profile
- Nut Material: Bone
- Headstock: Solid/Square Taper
- Headplate: Solid East Indian Rosewood /Raised Gold Foil
- Heelcap: Solid Indian Rosewood
- Fingerboard Material: Solid Black Ebony
- Scale Length: 24.9''
- Number Of Frets Clear: 14
- Number Of Frets Total: 20
- Fingerboard Width At Nut: 1-11/16''
- Fingerboard Width At 12th Fret: 2-1/8''
- Fingerboard Position Inlays: Style 28
- Fingerboard Binding: none
- Finish Back & Sides: Polished Gloss
- Finish Top: Polished Gloss
- Finish Neck: Satin
- Bridge Material: Solid Black Ebony
- Bridge Style: Belly
- Bridge String Spacing: 2-1/8''
- Saddle: 16'' Radius/Compensated/Bone
- Tuning Machines: Chrome Enclosed w/ Large Buttons
- Recommended Strings: Martin SP Lifespan Phosphor Bronze Light Gauge (MSP7100)
- Bridge & End Pins: Black w/ White Dots
- Pickguard: Black
- Case: 630 Molded
- Interior Label: none
- Electronics: Optional
- Other Options: Available left-handed at no additional charge
- Other Comments: All prices & specifications are subject to change without notice.