NEW - One of Martin’s best kept secrets, the HD-35 is based on the legendary D-35 with a three-piece back, a bound fingerboard, and the added classic look of herringbone trim around the top perimeter. This rare instrument has received a well deserved revamp in 2018, updated with scalloped top braces for tone, and a modified low oval neck with narrow taper for ultimate playability. The HD-35 combines a Sitka spruce top with East Indian rosewood back and sides, resulting in pure Martin tone enhanced with strong bass.
You are looking at Serial Number #2218316
IN STOCK AND READY TO SHIP!
Includes free shipping, and free expert guitar setup!
- String Type: Steel
- Number of Strings: 6
- Body Shape: Dreadnought
- Left-/Right-handed: Right-handed
- Color: Natural, Aging Toner
- Finish: Gloss
- Top Wood: Sitka Spruce
- Back & Sides Wood: East Indian Rosewood, 3-piece back
- Body Bracing: Scalloped Forward Shifted X=bracing
- Binding: Antique White
- Neck Wood: Select Hardwood
- Neck Shape: Modified Low Oval, High Performance Taper
- Radius: 16"
- Fingerboard Material: Ebony, bound
- Fingerboard Inlay: Mother-of-pearl Style 28 Dots
- Number of Frets: 20
- Scale Length: 25.4"
- Tuning Machines: Chrome Enclosed Gear
- Bridge Material: Ebony
- Nut/Saddle Material: Bone/Bone
- Nut Width: 1.75"
- Strings: SP Acoustic 92/8 Phosphor Bronze Medium
- Case Included: Hardshell Case
- Manufacturer Part Number: 10Y18HD35