NEW - Rickenbacker 330 6-string electric guitar. Careful acoustic research has resulted in the full, rich and warm sound of this popular model. Two single coil pickups on a full size body are accented by a traditionally shaped sound hole. The 24 fret Rosewood fingerboard is punctuated by dot inlay fret markers, with full double cutaways permitting access to all the frets. Standard output is monaural through a single jack plate.
IN STOCK AND READY TO SHIP!
Includes free shipping in the continental USA, and free expert guitar setup!
The manufacturer of this product has asked us not to publish our Sale Price, it’s too low to print! Add to cart to see our special Fab Gear Sale Price! Or call us at 585.425.0077
- No. Frets: 24
- Neck Wood: Maple
- Neck Type: Set-in
- Fingerboard Wood: Rosewood
- Neck Binding: No
- Fret Marker Style: Dot
- Scale Length: 62.9 cm (24 3/4'')
- Neck Width at Nut: 41.4 mm (1.63'')
- Neck Width at 12th Fret: 49.05 mm (1 .931'')
- Crown Radius: 25.4 cm (10'')
- Body Type: Semi-Acoustic
- Body Wood: Maple
- Body Style: 330
- F Hole: Traditional Cat’s Eye
- Weight: 3.6 kg (8.0 lbs.)
- Overall Length: 100.3 cm (39 1/2'')
- Overall Width: 38.1 cm (15'')
- Overall Depth: 38.1 mm (1 1/2'')
- No. of Pickups: 2
- Type of Pickups: Hi-gain
- Output Type: Mono
- Tailpiece: 'R'
- Bridge: 6 Saddle
- Machine Heads: Schaller
- Hardware Finish: Crome
- Case Type: Deluxe Rickenbacker Hardshell Case
- Also Included: Polishing cloth, Warranty Information, Collectible Rickenbacker sticker, and Owners Manual.