NEW - The Model 620/12 features the famous 'Cresting Wave' Maple cutaway body based on an innovative design from the 1950's. A Rosewood fingerboard is punctuated beautifully with triangular pearloid inlay markers, while the maple double bound neck and body are solid through and through. The 620/12 is electronically engineered to the exacting standards of the 300 series, complete with Rickenbacker's own high gain pickups, signature 12-string sound and stereo output. Successfully retaining the balance from the original specifications, the 620/12 is another fine example of Rickenbacker quality workmanship.
STOCK PHOTOS - Contact us for photos of the exact serial number you'll receive.
IN STOCK AND READY TO SHIP!
Includes free shipping and free expert guitar setup!
The manufacturer of this product has asked us not to publish our Sale Price, it’s too low to print! Add to cart to see our special Fab Gear Sale Price! Or call us at 585.425.0077
- No. Frets: 21
- Scale Length: 62.9 cm (24 3/4”)
- Neck Width at Nut: 41.4 mm (1.63”)
- Neck Width at 12th Fret: 49.05 mm (1 .931”)
- Crown Radius: 25.4 cm (10”)
- Neck Binding: Yes
- Neck Type: Thru body
- Neck Wood: Maple
- Fret Marker Style: Triangle
- Fingerboard Wood: Rosewood
- Body Wood: Maple
- Body Type: Solid
- Body Style: Cresting wave
- Weight: 3.6 kg (8.0 lbs.)
- Overall Length: 94.0 cm (37”)
- Overall Width: 33.7 cm (13 1/4”)
- Overall Depth: 31.8 mm (1 1/4”)
- Tailpiece: ”R”
- Bridge: 12 Saddle
- Machine Heads: Schaller
- No. of Pickups: 2
- Type of Pickups: Hi-gain
- Output Type: Mono and Stereo
- Case Type: Deluxe Rickenbacker Hardshell Case
- Also Included: Polishing cloth, Warranty Information, Collectible Rickenbacker sticker, and Owners Manual.