NEW! - Vintage is reimagined in this Fab Gear exclusive, 25-piece limited-edition run! When we worked directly with Rickenbacker to design this super cool guitar, we wanted to do something truly special, make a 1960's style 360 guitar with cool limited edition specs! Some of the things we decided on was: a double-bound body with checkerboard binding, vintage tuners, vintage nameplate, vintage toaster pickups, vintage knobs, vintage pickguard cut, bound cat's eye F-hole, 21-fret neck, and more! These won't last long, so order yours today!
IN STOCK AND READY TO SHIP!
Includes free shipping in the continental USA, and free expert guitar setup!
- No. Frets: 21
- Scale Length: 62.9 cm (24 3/4'')
- Neck Width at Nut: 41.4 mm (1.63'')
- Neck Width at 12th Fret: 49.05 mm (1 .931'')
- Crown Radius: 18.4 cm (7 1/4'')
- Neck Binding: Yes
- Neck Type: Set-in
- Fret Marker Style: Triangle pale white
- Neck Wood: Maple
- Fingerboard Wood: Rosewood
- Body Type: Semi-Acoustic
- Body Wood: Maple
- Body Style: 360c63
- Binding: White Checkerboard
- Weight: 3.6 kg (8.0 lbs.)
- Overall Length: 101 cm (39 3/4'')
- Overall Width: 38.1 cm (15'')
- Overall Depth: 38.1 mm (1 1/2'')
- Tailpiece: R
- Bridge: 6-way split saddle
- Machine Heads: Deluxe Vintage repro
- No. of Pickups: 2
- Type of Pickups: Vintage Single Coil Toaster Top™
- Output Type: Mono
- Case Type: Modern Rickenbacker Hardshell Case
- Also Included: Polishing cloth, Warranty Information, Collectible Rickenbacker sticker, Owners Manual, and a Certificate of authenticity.