NEW - The Model 660 and 660/12 feature a charactered Maple cutaway body based on an innovative design from the 1950's. A Rosewood fingerboard is punctuated beautifully with triangular pearloid inlay markers, while the maple double bound neck and body are solid through and through. Rickenbacker's trademark "checkered" black and white binding set off the body, while white binding graces the neck. The 660 is electronically engineered to the exacting standards of the vintage reissue series, complete with Rickenbacker's own vintage reissue-type pickups.
You are looking at Serial Number: 1925687
IN STOCK AND READY TO SHIP!
Includes free shipping and free expert guitar setup!
ON SALE FROM SEPTEMBER 18th - OCTOBER 18th!
- No. Frets: 21
- Scale Length: 62.9 cm (24 3/4”)
- Neck Width at Nut: 44.5 mm 1 3/4”)
- Neck Width at 12th Fret: 52.4 mm (2 1/16”)
- Crown Radius: 25.4 cm (10”)
- Fingerboard Wood: Rosewood
- Neck Binding: Yes
- Fret Marker Style: Triangle
- Body Type: Solid
- Body Wood: Charactered Maple
- Body Style: Cresting wave
- Weight: 3.6 kg (8.0 lbs.)
- Overall Length: 94.0 cm (37”)
- Overall Width: 33.7 cm (13 1/4”)
- Overall Depth: 31.8 mm (1 1/4”)
- No. of Pickups: 2
- Type of Pickups: Vintage Reissue
- Output Type: Mono
- Tailpiece: Trapeze
- Bridge: 6 Saddle
- Neck Type: Thru body
- Case Type: Deluxe Rickenbacker Hardshell Case
- Also Included: Polishing cloth, Warranty Information, Collectible Rickenbacker sticker, and Owners Manual.