USED (Mint Condition) - This 2008 D-35 is all original and is in mint condition. The finish is in great condition with no checkering, and no major nicks or scratches. The neck feels and plays great, with very little, to no wear on the fingerboard and frets. The binding is in beautiful condition, with no cracking. The guitar overall plays and sounds great, and is a very good deal for an American made Martin acoustic! This guitar comes with its original hardshell case.
Known for its strong bass response, the D-35 Dreadnought features a three-piece back in a bound fingerboard. The D-35 adds a Sitka spruce top to the East Indian rosewood back and sides. It’s the guitar of choice for bluegrass and folk music. Perfect for the intermediate and advanced player. 2008 marked Martin's 175th Anniversary, to celebrate, all models that year featured a commemorative logo on the back bracing.
IN STOCK AND READY TO SHIP!
Includes free shipping and free expert guitar setup!
- Model: D-35
- Construction: Mahogany Blocks/Dovetail Neck Joint
- Body Size: D-14 Fret
- Top: Solid Sitka Spruce
- Rosette: Style 28
- Top Bracing Pattern: Standard ''X''
- Top Braces: Solid Sitka Spruce 1/4''
- Back Material: Solid East Indian Rosewood
- Back Purfling: Style 35
- Side Material: Solid East Indian Rosewood
- Endpiece: White Boltaron
- Endpiece Inlay: Black/White Boltaron
- Binding: White Boltaron
- Top Inlay Style: Multiple Black/White Boltaron
- Side Inlay: Multiple Black/White Boltaron
- Back Inlay: Black/White Boltaron
- Neck Material: Select Hardwood
- Neck Shape: Low Profile
- Nut Material: Bone
- Headstock: Solid/Square Taper
- Headplate: Solid East Indian Rosewood /Raised Gold Foil
- Heelcap: White Boltaron with Multiple Black/White Boltaron Inlay
- Fingerboard Material: Solid Black Ebony
- Scale Length: 25.4''
- Number of Frets Clear: 14
- Number of Frets Total: 20
- Fingerboard Width at Nut: 1-11/16''
- Fingerboard Width at 12th Fret: 2-1/8''
- Fingerboard Position Inlays: Style 28
- Fingerboard Binding: White Boltaron
- Finish Back & Sides: Polished Gloss
- Finish Top: Polished Gloss
- Finish Neck: Satin
- Bridge Material: Solid Black Ebony
- Bridge Style: Belly
- Bridge String Spacing: 2-1/8''
- Saddle: 16'' Radius/Compensated/Bone
- Tuning Machines: Chrome Enclosed w/ Large Buttons
- Recommended Strings: Martin SP Lifespan Phosphor Bronze Medium Gauge (MSP7200)
- Bridge & End Pins: White w/ Black Dots
- Pickguard: Black
- Case: 640 Molded
- Interior Label: none