USED - This used 2010 Martin OM-21 is in very good condition, this guitar has no noticeable nicks, or scratches on the body. The neck has a small surface crack on the back, that you can't see, but can feel slightly. The guitar sounds great, and plays like new with no structural issues. A true Martin original, the OM is considered by many to be the design that ushered in the modern era of acoustic guitars. Martin unveiled the OM in 1930 as their Orchestra Model — a new body design that departed from the 12-fret designs they had offered since their founding in 1840. The OM offered a 14-fret neck and a 000-inspired body that translated to big, projected tone — ideal for the popular dance hall and orchestra-style performances of the time.
IN STOCK AND READY TO SHIP!
Includes free shipping, and free expert guitar setup!
- Model: OM-21;
- Construction: Mahogany Blocks/Dovetail Neck Joint;
- Body Size: 000-14 Fret
- Top: Solid Sitka Spruce;
- Rosette: Style 28
- Top Bracing Pattern: Standard ''X'' Scalloped
- Top Braces: Solid Sitka Spruce 1/4''
- Back Material: Solid East Indian Rosewood
- Back Purfling: Style 18
- Side Material: Solid East Indian Rosewood
- Endpiece: Tortoise Color
- Binding: Tortoise Color
- Material: Select Hardwood
- Neck Shape: Modified Low Oval Profile w/ Performing Artist Taper
- Nut Material: Bone
- Headstock: Solid/Square Taper
- Headplate: Solid East Indian Rosewood
- Heelcap: Solid East Indian Rosewood.
- Fingerboard Material: Solid Black Ebony
- Scale Length: 25.4''
- Number Of Frets Clear: 14
- Number Of Frets Total: 20
- Fingerboard Width At Nut: 1-3/4''
- Fingerboard Position Inlays: Style 28
- Fingerboard Binding: none
- Finish Back & Sides: Polished Gloss
- Finish Top: Polished Gloss w/ Aging Toner
- Finish Neck: Satin
- Bridge Material: Solid Black Ebony
- Bridge Style: Solid Black Ebony
- Bridge String Spacing: 2-3/16''
- Saddle: 16'' Radius/Compensated/Bone
- Tuning Machines: Nickel Open-Geared w/ Butterbean Knobs
- Recommended Strings: Phosphor Bronze Light Gauge, Bridge & End Pins: Black w/ White Dots
- Pickguard: Delmar Tortoise Color
- Case: 433 Molded thermoplastic hard shell