VINTAGE - 1964 Danelectro / Silvertone Model 1457 Amp-In-Case Model Semi-Hollow Body Electric Guitar was made by Danelectro in Neptune, NJ. The red/black sunburst with sparkles finish has Masonite and pine body, poplar neck with rosewood fingerboard, and the original black hard shell case with the amp built into the case! The Danelectro-made Silvertone guitar was sold exclusively through Sears.
This all original double cutaway asymmetrical body is fitted with two Danelectro lipstick pickups controlled by concentric control tone/volume pots, and the traditional Danelectro chrome plate bridge with rosewood saddle and key-style tuners. The amp/case combination is sounds Amazing! This is a mint example of this historic crazy guitar amp package! The amp case works great and includes the original trem pedal.
IN STOCK AND READY TO SHIP!
Includes free shipping in the continental USA, and free expert guitar setup!
- Body Material: Composite Body
- Body Details: Composite wood body.
- Neck Material: Basswood Neck
- Fingerboard Material: Rosewood Fingerboard
- Neck Profile: D-Shape
- Neck Thickness (IN): 1st fret:: .81" / 12th: .87"
- Fingerboard Radius: 16.00
- Nut Width: 1-21/32 in
- Neck Details: Bolt-on, one-piece basswood neck with a rosewood board, center dot inlays, and no adjustable truss rod.
- Electronics: Two single-coil "lipstick" pickups, 3-way toggle pickup selector switch, and stacked volume and tone controls. -- Electronics are original and free from signs of modification.
- Case Details: Original hardshell case with built-in amplifier. -- The amp is equipped with two input jacks, volume, tone, and a tremolo channel with strength and speed controls engaged with included footswitch.