The Whirlwind WT2000 chromatic stage tuner is bright, accurate and simple to use. It’s built in Rochester, NY and made to withstand the rigors of the road.
- Extremely fast response over a wide range of notes. Tunes guitar, bass, violin, mandolin, etc.
- Ultra-bright and large display can be easily seen in bright conditions, even outdoors.
- Accurate and simple to use, just plug in and tune. There are no buttons or switches that can accidentally put you into a non-standard mode.
- Footswitch turns the unit on and mutes the output for silent tuning. When switched off, the circuit is completely bypassed and powered down to save battery life.
- Powered by internal 9 V battery or from a standard 9 V pedal supply.